Our physical therapists work with the child to relieve pain and help regain the ability to perform their daily activities.
Physical Therapy is for children who suffer from:
- A sports injury or have been injured
- Acute trauma - Head injury
- Orthopedic disabilities/injuries
- Heart and Lung conditions
- Birth defects (such as spina bifida)
- Effects of in-utero drug or alcohol exposure
They have specific programs designed to help the child regain strength, range of motion, and prevent recurring injury.